in partnership with horses,
is training people to become
emotionally responsible, authentic and
is home to our Conscious Evolution Consulting and F.E.E.L.™
Equine Facilitated Programs. We are a certified 501(c)3
charitable organization. Our intention for our Institute is to raise the
standards of relating by training people to be emotionally mature, authentic
and conscious adults.
In a world
that can no longer deny its core emotional and sensory wisdom, we F.E.E.L. it
is time to devote studies and programs to these very same topics. Our ability
to move from merely surviving to thriving in our relationships, our work, our
communities and environment, depends on an emotionally mature society.
development and education is that important work.
Our programs are
designed to open this exploration into the intricacies of F.E.E.L.ing,
the skill of processing different levels of F.E.E.L.ing,
effective communication of those F.E.E.L.ings,
and the practices of being responsible with the full spectrum of one's
emotions. People then become more conscious with abilities of a developed
inner witness, awareness, compassion, and love.
We see it
is imperative to develop the practices of conscious communication and
relationship. The heart holds its own language that many still do not
understand or have access to. Our current educational systems do not provide
any formal training in emotional development.
programs will provide a place to come for that missing education. Working
with horses brings people back into deep connection with their emotional
power. And with greater emotional understanding and ability, people can reap
the benefits from a life lived more consciously.
We are also
committed to bringing greater holistic awareness to the horse community as to
the true nature, sensitivity and growth needs of the horse. We hope to raise
the bar toward a more holistic approach in stable and facility management
that not only provides for the food, water and shelter for horses, but also
cares for the social, spiritual and movement needs for these magnificent
beginning to take applications for employment for the following, while
knowing that these positions may not be open for another year or two:
- Administration Assistant
- Barn Manager
- Site and Grounds Manager
- Natural Horsemanship Trainers
Our Holistic Programs Under
- Emotional Integration and Recovery
of wounded or abused horses
- Spiritual Healing
- Herd Studies and Development for F.E.E.L.™ Facilitation
- Alternative and Healthy Barn and Herd Management for
F.E.E.L.™ Facilitators, Horse Owners and Horse Facilities
- Animal Communication Courses
- Equine Hanna Somatics
- Equine Massage Therapy
- Wild Herd Observation and Study
- "Welcome Home" program for veterans who would
find it beneficial working with horses in order to be fully returned home
from war and military experience.
- Teen Empowerment Program - work-study; intern programs
affiliated with Sonoma State University, UC Davis and local and regional
- Effects of Shamanic Practices with horses
- Animal/Human Telepathic Communication Development
- Sensory Awareness Training: remembering the power and
practices of the Natural World
- Art and Poetry as healing expressions with horses
- Singing with Horses - Healing effects of singing with
horses and humans
- Organic Farming and Alternative Energy - energy efficient
F.E.E.L.™ Facilities for self-sufficiency and ensuring lifelong
stewardship of horses
- Assistants Programs - Barn and Horse Management Training
for personal empowerment
- Raptor Rehabilitation and Release site
- Educational and Documentary Film Programs
- Songwriting and Recording Programs
Why Contribute to HorseJourneys?
- To help thousands of students reach their highest
potential through their participation in our Emotional Education Programs
offered at HorseJourneys, a certified 501c3 charitable organization.
- To support hundreds of thousands benefiting from these
essential teachings through books, tapes, educational DVD's, and
documentary film projects.
- To become part of a powerful solution to reduce emotional
under-development and under-education in the world.
- Your funds will contribute to HorseJourneys' receiving
additional support from other funding organizations who match
pre-existing funding thereby increasing the power of your contribution.
How will HorseJourneys
use your contribution?
- Supporting the creation of our state-of-the art, energy
independent, equine - human teaching facility for emotional development
- Providing a safe, nurturing, and spacious environment for
the social, and movement needs of our horses.
- A full scale launch of the HorseJourneys curriculum and
programs to the public through courses, workshops, individualized
training, course leader and volunteer programs.
- Creating and delivering successful programs to transform
Post-traumatic Stress Disorder related issues and spiritual wounds of
veterans, teens, and horses.
What We All Are
emotionally powerful is the next step in our evolutionary development toward
balance and correcting the problems we face in our world.
immaturity has run its course of destruction. It is now the time to restore
and build a foundation based in seventh generation wisdom. Immature people
will not contribute the necessary solutions to the problems of our planet,
people, animals, or plants. Only emotionally mature people can turn-around
our world's current cycles of struggle and suffering.
integral part of this solution by contributing to HorseJourneys today. Help us
create our sanctuary for expanded consciousness through emotional development
for all people. Contribute to the revolutionary equine-human education
process and bring about spiritual, and social
What does HorseJourneys need?
Capital Campaign - $10 Million
purchase, improve, and/or develop a pre-existing equestrian facility in
Northern California, and begin offering programs within the first 18 to 24
Further facilities and curriculum development - $4 Million
To make further facility improvements, hire additional
staff/colleagues to support the vision, and conduct community programs.
4453 La Paz Lane
Santa Rosa, Ca 95404
(707) 824 - 8474
All materials and images protected